Monday, September 27, 2010

And so Tennessee, this is why I left....

Alright yo, this is it.  Sure, it sounds kind of childish and all but really, this was one of the huge reasons as to why I felt that it was best for me to leave the good life and friends that I had with you all back east, south...whatever.

Sure, it's been great being back here in WA for the time with family and all, and of course the beautiful outdoors but I guess you could say that it comes to a full understanding as to why I left as I will be starting classes today.  I am really excited about this because in all honesty this is what it's gonna take to get me over the top and on to other great things. 

Heck, I don't know how long that in total it will take me to finish my degree in Elementary Education here in Walla Walla but I do know that this is where the circle will complete and I will walk away from WWU with a diploma in my hand. 

Jesus led me here and it's now my mission to show him that I was listening and that I will do what it is that he has for me to do.  Funny thing is that right now Big Daddy Weave just came on singing "Hold Me Jesus."  That's what I need, for him to hold and to comfort me because while I know that I am following him there are going to be moments that I get down and discouraged.  Hold me, comfort and love me (Jesus). I just have to know that while this is his works through me, I have to do my part.  I can't expect that I don't have to do any work because he's taking care of me.

Yes, he is taking care of me but trust me, I am part of this and I am going to have to work my tail off to accomplish what it is He has me doing.  Jesus, hold me...please:)

It is pretty simple.  Today brings me one day closer to being in that classroom where it is that I am going to be that consistant positive influence on today's kids, tomorrow's leaders.

No comments:

Post a Comment