Monday, December 26, 2011

Really...

I dunno, but there, this time, was just something different. And while yea, the crowd was different, really, it was the same. No, but this time, instantly, you could feel it, the differnce was automatic. What had changed? I dunno, how 'bout hmmm, nothing. But yea, seriously, this carried with it the defintion of different.

Ya know what, the wide open feeling I felt then is the same I feel, doing my thang, on the move; just run, baby, just run. When doing my thing, gosh, it can be such a pain, literally! Remember, self, been there before, will be here again, just do it!

With that thang, quite frankly it's quite  humorful, or wait, shoot--humorous! Bringin with it, a swagger, when my focus, mind set, shifts and attempts a focus on what can't, shoot, do it baby, let's get it on! If I look at you long enough, i'll most certainly refrain, but if only looking at what I can, the hills, their tops, most certainly i'll gain.

Focus on the can't, you won't! Never worry about what you see in the distance, regardless of its closeness. Instead, worry about that current, motion and stride. And what you want, from what you see, it will be, when you no longer worry about what it can't be, current.

And with that, it all becomes relavent. Sitting there, same story, same scene, it's really all the same as I track across the same path that I continue doing, over & over, again & again. It's this, at least this is what I suppose it to be.

There's no perfect part of me, but this time, yes this time, i've got the joy-joy-joy-joy down in my heart. Before, heck, I just thought I had to have it. It was all about me, and what I had to have. Since that first, i've got a new friend, and a friend that makes the me a we.

What's sad is that I fight off, at times, this new purpose i've found with and for in life. I sit, and I run, with a newly found confidence. A confidence that will so easily, work itself away if I don't want it. But we, we need it, and while at times I fight it, i'll keep it and please Jesus, don't let me go. Not only do I love you, I need you, really.

1 comment:

  1. Crazy, how we fight to get away from God and His purpose for us. And how easy we lose it, but God is SO good! This is an inspiring piece! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete